Anatomy and Physiology
Whilst some of our courses do not require Anatomy and Physiology, for Swedish Body Massage, Aromatherapy Body Massage and Reflexology a qualification in A and P (Anatomy and Physiology) is a requirement.
We do not have our own A and P course, but we are happy to work with Essential Training Solutions (ETS), who provide an excellent on line A and P course for our students wishing to gain this qualification. The course is approved by the FHT
FHT Accredited Qualification and CPD Course, Level 3 Diploma
FHT – Anatomy and Physiology Online Level 3 Accredited course has the following features:
- FHT Accredited Qualification Course *
- 20 CPD points
- Perfect for refresher training or for new therapists who have chosen not to go down the RQF accredited course route
- Fully supported
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
- No required attendance whatsoever
- ETS even guarantee your success!
* An FHT Qualification Course is a training course that follows the National Occupational Standard (NOS) and Core Curriculum for the therapy and one which qualifies the student to Practitioner Level. Therapists with a qualification accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) can apply for membership, tailor-made insurance policies and a listing on the FHT’s Accredited Register at no extra charge (eligibility criteria apply).
The Accredited Registers programme aims to protect the public by helping people to choose a non-statutory regulated health professional with confidence. Overseen by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care, an independent body accountable to Parliament, it is the only initiative covering complementary therapy that is currently backed by Government.
ETS are an approved VTCT centre and experienced online learning specialists. Although ETS have run VTCT accredited courses for many years, they also appreciate that many therapists are keen to refresh their anatomy & physiology as a part of their continued professional development (CPD). They have therefore released the tutorial that is used as part of our VTCT accredited course, plus some of the assessments, to bring you a top quality CPD course at the lowest possible price. It is ideal for those who wish to refresh or for new therapists who either do not need, or have chosen not to take, the RQF route.
Online learning is an excellent way to study because you do not have to travel to a training venue, you can fit studying around life’s demands, fly through the course and pass quickly, or simply take your time and enjoy the journey without the pressure of imposed timetables.
Their easy-to-use online course, together with our unrivalled support, enables you to achieve your diploma in the way that best suits you.
What are the Advantages of the ETS Anatomy & Physiology online CPD Course?
- Start the course whenever you wish
- Home study / distance learning – study in your own home!
- Study at your own pace
- Comprehensive tutorial written by an e-learning expert to maximise your learning and retention
- Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments
- Unlimited e-tutor support
- Access to blogs so you can communicate with others if you wish
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre
- No waiting for results – online marking is immediate!
- No regular travelling expenses
- No hidden costs
And the course comes with an ETS guarantee!
As a demonstration of their confidence ETS provide a commitment to you. Providing you follow the guidance ETS give, ETS guarantee you will achieve your Diploma.
Even if those final assessment day nerves kick in for the VTCT qualification, you can re-sit free of charge. Not that you will need to – ETS has not had a student fail their VTCT course for several years!
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to take the private route for their training. The course is studied online and is supported by a tutor. Each module is examined by self-assessment. Students are required to achieve 80% in self-assessments as they progress, and take a final assessment that has a 70% pass mark. No attendance is required.
The cost of the course is just £90, click below to book now with ETS.